With regard to canids that have passed their 10e year, it is not surprising to see in their eyes all the wisdom that their age gives them. Around them, they do not hesitate to make benefit their juniors but also their families. When their humans forget to smile and be cheerful, senior dogs are there to remind them.
Here are 20 photos of some of the best-behaved and joyful senior dogs.
1. Bathing relieves joint pain that you suffer from when you get older
2. A community of senior dogs who spend their days on the patio
3. As dogs age, they need more care and attention from their owners.
4. A regular at this lake from a young age, this canine continues to go there regularly
5. These 2 old friends communicate with their eyes
6. With his owners, hiking is something this senior dog does safely.
7. The kitten that its owners have just adopted immediately became its little protege
8. The relationship between this canine and the little one in the family puts a big smile on the faces of the parents.
9. A dog who gets up early to go out and breathe fresh air in the garden
10. At all ages, soft toys keep a privileged place
11. Sleep is the passion of all our canine companions, young and old.
12. A soft cushion gives him all the comfort he needs to lie down comfortably
13. This smile is that of a dog who knows how to enjoy life.
14. Car rides continue to amuse him every time
15. Hugs and expressions of affection are ageless.
16. His salt and pepper coat takes on color
17. With such a look, this dog will have no trouble convincing his master to go to the park again.
To read also: “She saved my life”: a woman shares with emotion the bond that unites her to her dog (video)
18. Since his first day of adoption, this dog has loved helping his master in his workshop.
19. Wilderness getaways are what make it feel alive.
20. This dog teaches us to take our time to enjoy life.